Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the Quilt Divas!!



My best friend, Terry, and I made matching wallhangings when she took me on a little quilting retreat for my birthday about 7 years ago.  

Not too long after we got back home, we went to Cracker Barrel and found these two adorable ceramic diva's in the Halloween section.  They look so cute sitting by one of my antique Singer sewing machines.  The cute littlebag hanging   from the chair was given to me by Sharon at   Daisy Cottage Quilting.  

Tonight's Halloween festivities have been cancelled by our local government due to extremely bad weather coming through about the time my grand kids were planning to come over for our annual chili dinner and Trick-Or-Treating. I would rather them be safe, so we are rescheduling it for tomorrow night.  

I hope you have a Halloween that's filled with quilting and lots of chocolate! 


I'm ready!! 

Take care!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin