Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hello!


Hi there, friends!  

I know...long time, no see.   A lot has happened since the last time I posted.  I had surgery on my right leg, so that kept me from sewing.  I went from a wheel chair, to a walker, to a cane.  After 6 months of physical therapy, 

 
I still can't run, but I will get there!  I loved my hot pink cane! 

I'm glad those days are over!!  

I have been sewing and teaching.  Yesterday I went to a friend's house to teach her how to paper piece. 


She had signed up to take this class at our quilt guild's workshop, but she had to work.  I offered to teach her during our Monday Morning Coffee Quilters get together.   She is always the hostess, and, as it turned out, 


we were the only two there!  It was probably a good thing because paper piecing takes a lot of concentration especially if you have never paper pieced  before.  She was able to get the top of her tree completed.  

This is the Tall Trim the Tree by Cindi Edgerton.  

So, I thought long and hard as to whether or not to start writing on my blog after being away for so long, and I decided to start back because I love to write and share my love of quilting and all the things that keep me busy.  

I'm glad to be back.  😊

Amanda



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin